Duration : 4 years
The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Arts ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Core/English with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSC/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
student shall be medically fit.
students appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by national institute of open school with 45% marks.
student shall be admitted once in a year.
Age : 17 years on 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought.
Session : Session will commence from 1st October of every year.
Other Term And Condition:
1. Admission Fee 5000/- To be paid at the time of admission.
2. Security deposit of Rupees 70,000/-(Seventy Thousand Only) to be deposited at the
time of admission refundable without interest on completion.
3. of the course after deduction of damage, if any.
4. University enrollment and Examination Fee are to be paid as per guidelines from KGMU.
5. State Nursing Counsel enrollment and registration fee are to be paid according to U.P State Medical Faculty, Lucknow
6. Hostel Fee:- Rs. 48,000/- Per Annum to be paid monthly(Rs. 4000/- P.M)or annually.
7. No refund of fee is permissible under any circumstances once the candidate is admitted to the college.
8. If any student withdraw the admission in b/w the course He/She will have to pay the full fee entire 4 year.
After completing this course students can pursue higher education in this discipline. Career aspect is promising after completion of the course and there’s a good chance that it will be a booming career option in the near future.